Carbon Monoxide risk

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a deadly gas that can be emitted from faulty cooking and heating appliances in our homes.

It is odourless, colourless and can’t be detected by human senses.

With people spending more time inside their homes because of Covid-19 there are concerns that symptoms of CO poisoning could be mistaken for the virus.

I recently asked the government what they are doing to ensure that the public are aware of this silent killer.

Find out more about Carbon Monoxide poisoning here: https://yorkshiresmokefree.nhs.uk/video.../carbon-monoxide

And watch my question to the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care here.

Showing 1 reaction